Getting to organize a wedding is one of the most tasking things ever. Here is a wedding plan highlighted below to help you properly plan your wedding.
A YEAR BEFORE THE WEDDING CEREMONY
- The bride is tasked with choosing the person that will preside over the wedding, that is, the wedding officiator.
- The bride is tasked with securing a wedding planner
- The bride is tasked with booking and securing the wedding location
- The bride is also tasked with booking and securing the wedding venue
- The groom goes in search of buying beautiful wedding rings for the bride.
- The groom sets and estimates the financial plan then discusses it with the fiancée.
- The bride and groom both consult the parents or sponsor on the financial situation and possible support
- They plan and set a budget and both decide the guest count
- They decide the style of wedding photography they want, be it traditional, reportage or contemporary wedding photography style.
- The format of wedding be it formal or informal.
NINE TO TWELVE MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Choose the color theme for the wedding and reception
- The vendors can be chosen by the bride, the female wedding photographer, the videographer, wedding florist, interior decorator, food caterer
- The bride decides the attendants at the wedding, which includes bridesmaid, bridal train, the matron of honor, ring bearer and flower girls
- She purchases her bridal gown and fashion accessories
- The groom decides the best man, the groomsmen and the ushers for the wedding
- Starts earnest plans for the destination of the honeymoon
- They begin planning the honeymoon and discussing the destination the groom set
- They schedule and book engagement sessions with the female wedding photographer
- Accommodation for the guests that are coming from remote areas are sorted out and if it is a destination wedding, the accommodation for all the guests are sorted out.
- Set reservation for the wedding rehearsals
FOUR TO SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Check with the wedding vendors on the progress made on the respective orders you have booked and their availability
- Prepare travelling documents especially for the honeymoon
- Check with the bridal train on plans concerning the color and pattern of the wedding dress.
- Select and decide the wears and attire for the groom and the best men.
- Kicks off plans on the wedding rehearsal
- Makes reservation for the hotel room on the wedding night
- They prepare marriage and license requirements
- Make final decisions on the guest list.
TWO TO THREE MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Send mail invitation to all guests
- Choose gifts for the male and female attendants
- Buy gifts for the groomsmen
- Ensure all the wedding vendors are up to speed.
ONE WEEK – TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Meet with the wedding planner and prepare the program of events
- Confirm rehearsal dates with bridal party
- Schedule appointment with the makeover stylists
- Schedule appointment date with the makeover stylist
- Ensure the honeymoon details are crosschecked
- Hand over everything to the wedding planner
- Meet with the female wedding photographer for pre-wedding shoot sessions.
DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Place a call to the wedding planner and ensure that everything is in place.